[Analog – Andrew Mark Cuomo – Andrew Weaver – BCUC – Cancer – Catherine J. Frompovich – Cell Phones & Towers – Children – Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) – Crimes Against Humanity – Data – Deborah Kopald Comment on 6 NYCRR Part 617 to James Eldred re Microcells / Small Cells Microwave Antennas Public Right-of-way Siting – Doctor Martin L. Pall – EHS – EMFs – EMR – Ericsson – FCC Special Temporary Authority (STA) – Fires – Health Canada – Human Experiments & Research Medical Ethics – IARC – Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance (IEI) – Indianapolis Motor Speedway – Intel – International Medical Tribunal – Jack O’Dwyer – John Horgan – Jonathan D. Moreno – Jonathon Tremblay, SaskPower – Kevin Mottus – Kristen McIntyre – Manhattan Neighbors for Safer Telecommunications – Michelle Mungall – Millimeter mmWave – Nokia – Qualcomm – Radio-off – RF – Safety – Samsung – Security – Sherry Ridout Letter re BC Hydro Smart Metering Program – Steve Joffe – Straight Path – Tasha Flostrand – Tin Foil Hats – Trevor Marshall, Electrosmog – Ulf Schmidt – Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) – Verizon 5G Test Pilot – WHO – Wi-Fi in Schools – Wireless Devices | Penticton, BC & Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada – Palo Alto & San Francisco, California & South Plainfield, New Jersey & New York City & Williamsburg & Woodbury, New York & Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania & Euless, Texas, USA] & (videos)
1) Verizon has applied to the FCC in the USA to test 5G technology on unsuspecting citizens in towns in Texas and New Jersey, without any warning or apparent concern for health.
(click on photos to enlarge)
“Verizon Wireless filed an application with the FCC for Special Temporary Authority (STA) to conduct tests using prototype millimeter wave equipment from Ericsson, Intel, Qualcomm, Samsung and Nokia.
The experiments appear to pick up where they left off: Verizon earlier this year was granted permission to conduct these types of tests in Euless, Texas, and South Plainfield, New Jersey, using 28 GHz prototype equipment from these five same vendors. But that application expires August 19, and this latest application (still pending Friday) is due to kick in on August 20 and last until February 20, 2018.”
2) An article addresses the ethics of experimenting on humans, without approval or knowledge. This does not speak directly to wireless radiation but surely applies. We are being exposed to microwave radiation in our homes, schools and businesses from various sources without our knowing, let alone without our approval. The testing of 5G is just the latest.
We should be quoting this article and the Nuremberg Code in letters to our politicians, doctors, and bureaucrats, like the Provincial Medical Health Officers [http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/contact/].
The Nuremberg Code 70 Years Later Later by Jonathan D. Moreno, PhD; Ulf Schmidt, PhD; Steve Joffe, MD, MPH – The JAMA Network – August 17, 2017:
3) An excellent article on the dangers of RF from microcells by Jack O’Dwyer who has a very large following. He covers a wide range of topics, so will have a diverse audience.
(lots of photos in the article)
Wi-Fi Health Advocates Fight ‘Huge’ Radiation Transmitters
Wi-Fi health advocates including Manhattan Neighbors for Safer Telecommunications fight “refrigerator-size” radiation devices near homes.
The Fifth Generation (5G) transmitters only work for short distances, requiring hundreds of thousands of bulky devices throughout the nation, say health advocates.
4) Another smeter fire in Saskatchewan blamed on hot, dry summer – certainly, this isn’t the first hot summer! Sure would like to see an inspection by an independent Electrical Engineer. An Engineer told me if the ground is shifting, an analog would not have caused a fire.
Previously-inspected SaskPower meter catches fire
5) A YouTube interview with Kevin Mottus about 5G technology. Know that he makes it sound as if 5G is out there already in transmitters in front of our homes. It isn’t – not yet, but it will be soon. There are pilot projects across North America to ensure the transmitters are working well, but no testing to make sure they do not affect our health. We must push our MPs and Prime Minister to stop this abomination.
5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects
https://youtu.be/X0ZLv0JsggM (08:52 minutes)
From: Sherry Ridout (name given with approval)
Sent: August 18, 2017
Cc: michelle.mungall.MLA@leg.bc.ca; email@example.com; Commission.Secretary@bcuc.com
Subject: Smart Meter Fires
Dear Premier Horgan,
First, congratulations to you and your team. I was going to hold off writing until you had more time to settle in but after seeing the news regarding the burned smart meter in Penticton I reconsidered.
If you are not aware of this issue please see:
Smart meter melted and burned
When we had a radio-off smart meter installed two years ago (we wanted an analogue but were told by BC Hydro none were available), the BC Hydro technician installed a supplementary base onto our original base before plugging in the smart meter. It seems the plugs on the new smart meters weren’t a good fit for the original base and arcing could occur. I wonder, did this homeowner get a supplementary base??? If not why not???
I have written before regarding the health issues related to electromagnetic radiation (EMF) and the effects on all living organisms. I think it will be years before our regulatory bodies catch up to enforcing the safety standards required for EMF. This was the case with tobacco, lead, asbestos, DDT, thalidomide etc. All of which were given approval by Health Canada.
Maybe these fire issues will be enough to have your government send the Smart Meter Program to the BCUC for the oversight it never had originally. The BCUC could look into the business case, the health issues, the safety issues or the personal data security issues…any one of these should be enough to make us consider taking a precautionary approach. Just as the Fast Ferries are no longer part of BC Ferries inventory, these Smart Meters should no longer be part of BC Hydro’s inventory.
We all make mistakes but the sooner they are rectified, the better for all concerned. Thanks for your attention to this matter.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
~ Albert Einstein