[911 – Brain Health – Cell Phone Towers – Citizen Submission Letter to Industry Canada / ISED re Spectrum Auctions for 5G, Gazette Notice SLPB-001-17 – Digital Meter Fires – Doctor Cindy Russell, SCCMA – FCC – Jun Tang – Kanu Megha – Landlines for Emergency – Safety – Liz Sauve, Telus – Pravin Suryakantrao Deshmukh – Studies – Tyler McCauley – US Navy Electronic EMR RF War Games Weapons – WHO Class 2B – Wireless | Cranbrook & Radium Hot Springs, BC – Saskatchewan – Olympic Peninsula, Washington, USA]
1) The following excellent studies were published in 2015 showing statistically significant damage to the brain from RF radiation at non-thermal levels at FCC limit or below. 900MHz is the frequency used by smeters, and many studies have shown it to be very harmful to humans, causing many serious biological effects.
- Deshmukh et al, 2015: After 180 days exposure for 2 hour/day, 5 days/wk at 900MHz (cell phone), 1800MHz (cell phone), or 2450MHz (Wi-Fi), rats showed cognitive impairment – i.e. learning and memory problems. Results were statistically significant (p<0.05). Exposure levels 0.00067 W/kg or below. (FCC Whole body SAR limit is 0.08W/kg, so levels were below FCC levels) http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1/573936dc-1095-4655-92af-021931d0cd31.pdf
- Megha et al, 2015: After 60 days exposure for 2 hour/day, 5 days/wk at 900MHz (cell phone), 1800MHz (cell phone), or 2450MHz (Wi-Fi), rats showed increased oxidative stress, decreased glutathione, and DNA damage. Results were statistically significant (p<0.05). Exposure levels 0.00066 W/kg or below. (FCC Whole body SAR limit is 0.08W/kg, so levels were below FCC levels) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283324247_Low_intensity_microwave_radiation_induced_oxidative_stress_inflammatory_response_and_DNA_damage_in_rat_brain
- Tang et al, 2015: After 28 day exposure for 3 hour/day at 900MHz, at 0.016W/kg for whole body (FCC limit is 0.08W/kg for whole body) and 1mW/cm2 (FCC limit is 1mW/cm2=1000uW/cm2), spatial memory in rats decreased and the blood brain barrier was damaged. Results were statistically significant (p<0.05, and p<0.01 for some results) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271534609_Exposure_to_900MHz_electromagnetic_fields_activates_the_mkp-1ERK_pathway_and_causes_blood-brain_barrier_damage_and_cognitive_impairment_in_rats
2) More (digital) meter fires in Saskatchewan. It seems odd that all of these are digital meters and nothing re. analogs. It’s almost as if it’s never been hot and dry in Saskatchewan before.
SaskPower meter melts in Saskatoon due to dry weather, ground shifting
3) One local example of the importance of having a landline:
(click on photos to enlarge)
Landline phone rescues Radium guest
4) Some very sad news. The US Navy has been given permission to hold EMR wargames over the Olympic Peninsula (and, no doubt over areas of BC) for the next 5 years. The notice that was sent out is below in Letters. Despite many of us having written to various levels of government, I have never seen anything from local, provincial or federal government representatives about this.
To Industry Canada from a member:
Dear Sir or Madam:
Subject: Canada Gazette, Part I, June, 2017, “Consultation on Releasing Millimetre Wave Spectrum to Support 5G”, notice reference number (SLPB- 001-17)
In response to Question 7-2 on whether a moratorium on the issuance of new licences under the New Licensing Framework for the 24, 28 and 38 GHz Bands and Decision on a Licence Renewal Process for the 24 and 38 GHz Bands is required at this time, I would certainly say yes.
Radiation from wireless devices has been designated a Class 2B, possible human carcinogen by the World Health Organization, and there is a lot of scientific evidence that the radiation we are now being exposed to has many more adverse effects on our health.
Please take the time to read this Santa Clara Medical Association article by Dr. Cindy Russell “A 5G Wireless Future: Will It Give Us a Smart Nation or Contribute to An Unhealthy One? ”
Dear Interested Party:
We want to let you know that a decision was made to authorize issuance of a Special Use Permit that would allow the U.S. Navy to conduct ground-to-air training using mobile electronic transmitters from eleven designated roadside locations on the Pacific Ranger District of the Olympic National Forest for a period of up to five years.
The decision adopts the Navy’s 2014 Pacific Northwest Electronic Warfare Range Environmental Assessment in accordance with the Council on Environmental Quality regulations at 40 CFR 1506.3, to eliminate duplication by federal agencies. The decision is to select Alternative 1 as described in the 2014 Pacific Northwest Electronic Warfare Range Environmental Assessment with modifications. The decision also incorporates by reference analysis associated with the Navy’s 2015 Northwest Training and Testing Final EIS/OEIS and its 2016 Record of Decision as well as other materials. The decision is documented in the 2017 Decision Notice and Finding of No Significant Impact for the Pacific Northwest Electronic Warfare Range, which can be found https://www.fs.usda.gov/project/?project=42759&exp=overview. Additional project materials may also be found at this location.
In making the decision, we considered public comments received during the designated scoping, comment, and objection periods, as well as input received outside of these designated periods. The main concerns profiled were potential impacts to public health and wildlife. Additional to standard permit Terms and Conditions, the decision includes Forest Service Project Design Features and Navy Standard Operating Procedures to address public health/safety and resource concerns. Compliance with the decision will be ensured through the Special Use Permit administration process.
Thank you for your interest in the Olympic National Forest.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“To ensure compliance with radiofrequency exposure guidelines the Notebook PC must be used with a minimum of 20.8 centimeters antenna separation from the body.”
~ Samsung 3G Laptop Manual