[5G Antennas – Anne Hidalgo – Cell Phones – Cell Towers – Cindy Russell – Doctor – EMF Protection Products – Copper Landlines – George Carlo Disclaimer, Safe Wireless Initiative – High Water Bills – Igor Smirnov MRET Molecular Resonance Effect Technology – Microcells – Municipal Observatory of Waves – Privacy – Public Health Risks – RF – Safety Code 6 – Smart Appliances / Smart Devices Hacked by CIA – Telus Fiber Optics Fioptics – Ty Bollinger – WHO – WikiLeaks – Wireless | BC – Brussels, Belgium – EU – Paris, France – Santa Clara, California & Wichita Falls, Kansas & Covedale, Ohio, USA]
1) A very important report by the Santa Clara County Medical Association. You may remember it was a strong opponent of smeters and warned about the health effects associated with proliferation of RF. They are now warning about the microcells and 5G technology. This is being rolled out without any testing or precautions – putting our health at risk to an even greater degree. This should be shared with as many people as possible, including local officials who have the responsibility for our health, including our councils. They are responsible, under the provincial Public Health Act, for protecting us.
(click on photos to enlarge)
“Concerns continue to rise however about the basic safety of our current use of wireless technologies not to mention adding layers of newer microwave frequencies that have not been tested for short term or long term safety. Important questions have not been addressed while industry and government policy have already moved forward.”
2) The fiber optic cable “surprise” that Telus is selling to the people in BC is the same that is being sold to people in the USA. They want to do away with any wired connectivity without telling you and without your permission:
“Some Fioptics customers get surprise after storm”
“But the Covedale, Ohio woman claims only after she switched to Fioptics did she learn her phone would not work in a power outage. When her new fiber setup was installed, her old copper landline wire was disconnected.
But she claims no one told her at the time, until she received a letter a month later.”
3) After I shared info about the cancer series “The Truth about Cancer”, I began to get emails asking about the gadget being sold for $1,000 which claims to neutralize EMFs. I have written to Mr. Bollinger, the creator of the series, asking if there were studies confirming that this works because too many scams take advantage of people while endangering them. In the meantime, someone sent a disclaimer from George Carlo who used to be affiliated with the company selling it. His disclaimer from several years ago is below. So far, there are no magic fixes, nothing to protect us from the dangers of EMF/RF. Staying away from them is the only thing that really works.
4) Major hack into CIA files by WikiLeaks releases info that we’ve known for a while – “smart” TVs, phones, etc. capture private information via hidden cameras and mics. Anyone buying a “smart” appliance or device should be warned that their privacy is no longer possible. If there is info being seen, heard and gathered, it can be shared with anyone.
“CIA could listen through cellphones, smart TVs, WikiLeaks claims”
5) IMPORTANT: Please see “Letters” for a translation of an announcement from France about a move to reduce exposure levels which continues with Paris reducing the levels of the current cell transmitters as well as all new ones. The new allowed level is 5 V/m which equates to 66.3 milliwatts per meter squared or 6.63 microwatts per centimeter squared. This is a mere fraction of what SC 6 allows. For frequencies of 1800 MHz, Safety Code 6 (the new reduced one) allows 4390 milliwatts per meter squared or 439 microwatts per centimeter squared. We should be challenging each municipality to make this a stipulation. There is no reason for allowing levels of exposure that are higher than those needed in a major city like Paris.
6) In Kansas, “smart” water meters are over billing by huge amounts and it’s only when people complain that the errors are found.
“Residents shocked by high water bills, leaks”
“Despite assurances that problems with new “smart” water meters are being addressed, tales of outrageous bills and gushing water continue to be reported by Wichita Falls water customers, who have taken to social media to share their experiences.”
Paris (AFP) – Paris will reduce the exposure of its inhabitants to electromagnetic waves by 30%, under a charter with mobile operators to limit the maximum level of antennas to 5 V / m (volt by Meter), announced the mayor of Paris on Thursday.
Paris “thus becomes the most protective metropolis in Europe, ahead of Brussels, which set a threshold at 6 V / m. These are extremely stringent standards,” Julien Bargeton, Finance Deputy Mayor PS of Paris Anne Hidalgo told the press.
Electromagnetic waves, which the WHO (World Health Organization) considered to be “potentially carcinogenic”, are suspected of being harmful to health.
This charter, which renews a previous agreement already “the most binding of France”, decreases from April 1 of 7 V / m to 5 / Vm the threshold in the 2,240 antennas-relays present in Paris as well as those to come.
It is a question of achieving a “balance between public health concerns, controlling the levels of exposure, while remaining a digital capital of the world”, according to the elected Parisian.
According to the charter, the consultation period with the inhabitants, during the installation of an antenna, will increase from two to four months, files filed will have to be more detailed and a “more comprehensive surveillance strategy” will be put in place.
At the same time, a Municipal Observatory of Waves, the principle of which had already been adopted on the initiative of Parisian ecologists, will be created to inform, monitor and amplify the campaigns of measures already existing. They will bring together elected representatives, experts, associations and the Ministry of the Environment.
This is my first time posting to this list…………
I think it’s wise to stay away from personal products.
= = =
Dr. George Carlo has withdrawn his support of these types of products. Read about it here:
See his letter of
Apr 2, 2008
I deeply regret the misleading message that is portrayed in this video.
a) The video is the product of fabricated science presented to the Safe Wireless Initiative by BioPro to manipulate the Safe Wireless Initiative into a working alliance that could be leveraged by BioPro to sell its wares.
b) Information presented to the Safe Wireless Initiative by BioPro and the person who sells them the MRET technology, Igor Smirnov was science fiction.
c) In 2005, when the data were presented to us at the Safe Wireless Initiative, we took it at face value — we took BioPro and Smirnov at their words. We erred. And, unfortunately did not make it a priority to perform the proper due diligence with independent testing until the middle of last year.
d) With that independent testing and evaluation now completed, there is no doubt that the BioPro technology does nothing of what it claims. Indeed, it has little value in helping prevent EMR related health effects.
e) I am firmly opposed to what BioPro does in their business and opposed to the misleading portrayals of their products.
f) The strategic alliance with BioPro has been severed now for almost a year, and was indeed one of my most regrettable professional mistakes. Please accept my sincerest apology for any harm this misrepresentation has caused you.
I regret that this video now has a life of its own on the Internet being propagated by BioPro people trying to sell pyramid-type business dreams and products that have no independent scientific support.
Please help us by circulating this e-mail to whoever else might be harmed. It is critically important that those who are potentially being damaged by this misinformation are given the proper information.*
George L. Carlo
Dr. George Carlo
Safe Wireless Initiative Washington, D.C.
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“The Baby unit shall be installed and used such that parts of the user’s body other than the hands are maintained at a distance of approximately 20 centimeters (8 inches) or more.” Baby Monitor Motorola MBP33 manual