[Analogs – BC Hydro – Bob Hogue School of Real Estate – Catherine Frompovich Breast Cancer Survivor – Cell-to-cell Communications – Children – DARPA RadioBio Program – EHS – Electromagnetic Biosignaling – Fires – FortisBC – Government – Health – Law – Legal Battle – Military Weapons – Natural ‘Antennas’ – Not Mandatory – Opt IN Bill – Paleo Magazine – PECO – Pentagon – Power Distributors Opt Out Survey – Power Lines & Property Values – RF – Safety – “The Imagineers of War” by Sharon Weinberger – Wireless Devices | Victoria, Australia – Florida, Pennsylvania, USA]
1) In response to a survey, several Australian power companies support allowing people to keep their old meters and some even acknowledge that some people suffer EHS and should not be forced to be exposed to them. But others believe that the corporate benefits are more important, sounding like BC Hydro and FortisBC. Yet more evidence that BC Hydro and FortisBC are lying when they say that the grid cannot function unless every home has a smeter.
Power distributors advocate optional smart meters in Victoria – But will the Victorian Labor Government listen? – Stop Smart Meters Australia – February 17, 2017:
2) In Pennsylvania, a law was passed that allowed opt out of the smeter program, yet some utilities are refusing to acknowledge this – forcing people to accept a smeter against their will. One person, a cancer survivor, is fighting this on the basis of health (RF) and safety (fires) and has shared her story about her on-going legal battle.
3) US government looking at cell-to-cell communications for possible military use – “Weapons of the future”.
DARPA is the high-risk, high-reward research arm of the Department of Defense. It was created in 1958 after the Soviets launched Sputnik, the first man-made satellite. DARPA bills itself as “creating breakthrough technologies for national security.” Over the years, it has been instrumental in developing the Internet, weather satellites, GPS and drones among many other high-tech tools. Even Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant, has its roots in DARPA.
“DARPA develops the weapons of the future,” says Sharon Weinberger, the author of The Imagineers of War: The Untold Story of DARPA, the Pentagon Agency That Changed the World, which will be published next month by Knopf. “It funds everything from basic science to advanced technology, though the ultimate goal is always to develop something that can be used by the military,” she told us in an interview.
The RadioBio program “will determine the validity of electromagnetic biosignaling claims and, where evidence exists, learn how the structure and function of … natural ‘antennas’ are capable of generating and receiving information in a noisy, cluttered electromagnetic environment,” DARPA states in its announcement issued yesterday, February 15.
4) Real estate educational material in Florida has a paragraph about power lines (radiation) having a negative effect on property values.
5) ) A good article for parents in the current Paleo Magazine:
“Kids today should not literally be left to their own devices. The proliferation of wireless radiation is the biggest public health experiment ever conducted, and it’s happening on an entire generation of children.”
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
The absence of evidence of hazard is not proof of safety”
—says Dr. Devra Davis
Sent from my hard wired, safe, efficient laptop. Please do it with wires.