[Airwave Network – BC Hydro – BCUC – Bills – Botnet – CBC – EHS Symptoms – EMR – Extortion – IoT Devices – Microcells – Opt-out – Police Federation – RF – Security – Smart Grid – Telus – Wireless | Comox, Port Coquitlam, BC – Lancashire, UK – Massachusetts, USA]
1) Massachusetts: A bill has been presented to the legislature asking to have a special Commission established to examine the health effects of microwave radiation. The entire bill is short and can be read here.
2) In the UK, many policemen are suing because they are suffering health problems due to exposure to RF from their wireless devices.
“The Lancashire Constabulary was the first in Britain to try out the Airwave network, designed specifically to have longer range and more capacity to the emergency services and the military.
Nine years after its introduction scores of officers are claiming that radiation emissions from the system have caused them to suffer such ailments as nausea, headaches, stomach pains and skin rashes.
The local branch of the Police Federation has logged 176 individual complaints, and now senior officials at the police authority are seeking legal advice on how to deal with them.”
3) Microcells have been installed in Comox. A map of locations can be found at: http://emrabc.ca/?page_id=9450 and there are photos at this site as well in case someone does not know what a microcell looks like. Telus is also using light poles if telephone poles are not available.
Here are some photos from Port Coquitlam:
If you find any in your area, please take note of the address and take a photo you can send to me, at:
firstname.lastname@example.org with “microcell” on the subject line.
4) The IoT (Internet of Things) connects appliances, etc. via the internet, the method used to transfer data from our homes (and soon our appliances, etc) to Hydro, allows for easy hacking. A university had systems hacked from the IoT of vending machines and light bulbs.
University attacked by its own vending machines, smart light bulbs & 5,000 IoT devices
“At first, the incident commander thought the only way out of trouble was to replace all the IoT devices such as “every soda machine and lamp post.” Yet the RISK Team’s report explained that “the botnet spread from device to device by brute forcing default and weak passwords,””
5) The “dumb” grid is extremely vulnerable to hackers and smeters provide an entry.
“Smart grid technology – such as management systems in power plants – may be prone to hacking, say scientists who delved into “nightmare” scenarios where hackers exploit security weaknesses and execute a disruptive plan of cyberattacks…
Advances in smart grid technology – such as smart meters in homes, management systems for distributed energy resources like wind and solar production along with instrumentation systems in power plants, substations or control centres – create improvements in entry points for hackers.”
Re. Letter in update 2017-02-11 http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/z/2017-02-11-more-about-5g-that-telus-doesnt-want-us-to-know/
Sent: February 12, 2017
Subject: BC Hydro corruption
If a small business person would use extortion practices like BC Hydro seems to resort to, on a regular basis, a prison cell would be waiting! This is going too far!
People, like the person who wrote the letter, should file criminal charges. Even if BC Hydro would retract and cancel the fee, this is a deliberate extortion attempt! Customers should not tolerate that unscrupulous employees hide in anonymity behind the walls of corporate power!
They count that no one will do anything, and all they have to do is say: “Sorry, our computer made a mistake.”
If the computer made a mistake, the question should be asked: ‘Why is this mistake always in favour of BC Hydro?‘
When BC Hydro staff is unwilling to provide their full names, I would request to speak to a supervisor and ask for the full names or employee numbers of these people. I would indicate that this information is required for legal purposes.
This should also be reported as an extortion attempt to CBC’s ‘Go Public‘.
These unscrupulous people have no moral standards, as their only objective is to climb the corporate ladder. Let’s make sure that they never reach the top, as ethics and moral standards do not exist at BC Hydro!
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived
~ Nicolo Machiavelli