1) A member sent in this excellent letter from Dr. Ronald Powell. Dr. Powell has included many letters he has written to various bodies, and he as offered for them to be shared widely.
The Health Argument against Cell Phones and Cell Towers:
At the bottom of this document are several other great letters, which can be used by everyone.
Messages to Schools and Collages about Wireless Devices and Health
Questions You May Want To Ask Your Power Company
2) The American Cancer Society is telling parents not to worry about having cell towers on elementary schools. This really questions this agency’s credibility. The FCC is pro-industry but after all the studies showing that children are especially vulnerable to RF radiation, and that the level of health effects (including cancer) increases dramatically within 400 meters +/- of the transmitter, the Society and the school officials are guilty of misinforming (or worse.)
“Dozens of schools across the Chicago area are leasing their property to telecom companies to erect cellular towers and antennas on school buildings and grounds, NBC5 Investigates has discovered. Until now, radiation from cell towers has not been considered a risk to children, but a recent study raises new questions about possible long-term, harmful effects…
“National health and communication experts, including the American Cancer Society and the FCC, have said there is no credible health threat posed by cellular equipment,” the statement said. “And CPS allows Local School Councils to lease space if it meets the needs of their school community.”
3) “Smart cities” will be blanketed with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi nodules. From the sounds of it (and I don’t really understand it), the backbone is a fiber optic infrastructure – could this be why Telus is “offering” fiber optics across BC, to set the stage for making BC “smart”??
“The nodes will be connected with high-speed fiber optics and will emit a canopy of super-fast wireless Internet connectivity. This wireless Internet also will provide a unique WIFI service: delivering data access to a multitude of devices with WIFI capabilities extending from 30 to 300 miles from a single access point.”
4) Dr. Don Maisch, of Australia, has been studying the guidelines and exposure limits, as well as the conflicts of interest, etc. which allow the guidelines to be inadequate. He has shared the testimony he has presented to the Massachusetts Public Utility Commission regarding the proposed smeter program re. the costs, the true costs which must take into consideration the health effects.
Don Maisch Submission – D.P.U.16-149 – Oct.05, 2016:
From: Kathy Read (with permission)
Sent: October 5, 2016
To: Ag Har Observ <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Justin.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Sharon Noble
Subject: Letter to the editor or an article
The Nuremberg Code and Principle were written to protect us all from being used as lab rats. This came into being after the Nuremberg trials at the end of WW ll. Putting it plainly it is against all laws that any experimentation [be] done on humans without their written consent. The Nuremberg Code and Principal is being broken by industry, governments, and school districts.
The ten points of the Nuremberg Code
- Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.
- The experiment should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.
- It should be based on previous knowledge (like, an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the experiment.
- The experiment should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries.
- It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.
- The risks of the experiment should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.
- Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against the experiment’s risks.
- The staff who conduct or take part in the experiment must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.
- The human subjects must be free to immediately quit the experiment at any point when they feel physically or mentally unable to go on.
- Likewise, the medical staff must stop the experiment at any point when they observe that continuation would be dangerous.
Nuremberg Principle IV
“The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him”.
This principle could be paraphrased as follows: “It is not an acceptable excuse to say ‘I was just following my superior’s orders'”.
Previous to the time of the Nuremberg Trials, this excuse was known in common parlance as “Superior Orders“. After the prominent, high-profile event of the Nuremberg Trials, that excuse is now referred to by many as the “Nuremberg Defense“. In recent times, a third term, “lawful orders” has become common parlance for some people. All three terms are in use today, and they all have slightly different nuances of meaning, depending on the context in which they are used.
Nuremberg Principle IV is legally supported by the jurisprudence found in certain articles in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which deal indirectly with conscientious objection. It is also supported by the principles found in paragraph 171 of the Handbook on Procedures and Criteria for Determining Refugee Status which was issued by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Those principles deal with the conditions under which conscientious objectors can apply for refugee status in another country if they face persecution in their own country for refusing to participate in an illegal war.
Now, look at industry. We are being subjected to levels of electromagnetic radiation that industry says is safe for humans. They say this is the results of their own studies. However scientists that have not been paid by industry have done hundreds and hundreds of studies that prove the industry studies wrong. Even our own Safety Code 6 was reviewed and Okayed by doctors who have worked for industry and doctors who know nothing about the field of EMR. Safety Code 6 is geared to thermal radiation and EMR is non-thermal radiation. Non-thermal radiation does damage to the human body. DNA is damaged, tumours are created, behaviour changes and a host of other problems occur. EMR is now everywhere and getting worse. Cell phones cause glioma brain cancer and if the phone is stored in a bra, breast cancer has occurred. Keep your phone in your pants pocket and men can have problems ranging from sperm damage to DNA damage all the way to motility problems. Do not keep your cell phone on your body. Keep it in a purse or briefcase or in a holster on a belt that keeps it away from bodily contact. Wi-fi is the ultimate in dangerous. Children are being damaged in schools due to Wi-fi being on all day everyday. Children can have constant headaches, nausea, fatigue, heart problems and behavioural changes while in this environment. Two children died of heart attacks at a school in Ontario because of Wi-fi. If you also have Wi-fi, cordless phones, a smart meter, baby monitors at home your child is being subjected to Wi-fi 24 hours a day. Teachers have gone on long term sick leave because of EMR from Wi-fi exposure.
Insurance companies will no longer pay for illness or damage done by electronic devices that produce Electromagnetic Radiation.
Kathy Read (name given with author’s permission).
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Your silence gives consent”