1) Smeters are now promoting themselves as identifying and reducing electrical fires. I wonder if they identify and report when they become the source of the problem, the cause of the fire? Sounds more like this is a “desired” use of smeters but that they aren’t there yet. And I guess we’ll have to spend more money to get the new generation of technology that will prevent the smeters from burning our homes.
“So how does this new generation of smart metering technology address this important safety issue? The combination of distributed computing power and new communications capabilities in meters and edge devices provides a practical and cost-effective solution for utilities to identify these losses, voltage anomalies, and potential safety issues before they become a safety hazard or a costly liability.
By continually analyzing high-resolution data about current flows and voltage in the local distribution system and communicating with neighboring meters through peer-to-peer communications to “compare notes,” this new generation of smart meters can continually and ubiquitously calculate and monitor impedance and quickly notify the utility of the presence and location of HICs…
Like energy theft detection, the current state of outage detection with the smart metering network is still an inferential exercise based on how many affected meters can successfully transmit “last-gasp” outage messages over the network, how many of those reach the utility, and the filtering and analysis continues from there. This process is still hampered by lack of an accurate connectivity model that associates meters and distribution system assets.”
2) West Coast Alliance is organizing a showing of a film “Sonar Seas”. They have a list of future showings that have been arranged and one is in Vancouver on May 19. The military is slaughtering marine animals in huge numbers. These animals deserve our help and by helping them, we will help ourselves. The EMR wargames will kill even more. This website has a lot of info about the navy’s plans.
““The Navy merely received a slap on the wrist and the public was never aware of the true nature of the Take or the violations.” -anonymous Navy source to Truthout reporter Dahr Jamail
The numbers are shocking. The online news organization Truthout published their top story this morning, on the excessively high numbers of marine mammals the US Navy is allowed to “take” as a result of exploding mines and bombs and using sonar in sensitive habitats during testing and training exercises. Truthout senior investigative reporter Dahr Jamail researched and wrote it after noticing this post from the West Coast Action Alliance.”
The Navy is going wild with its activities and apparently there is no way to stop them. I believe public outrage can and should.
3) If you are planning a trip to Montreal in August , you will have a chance to hear two very interesting lectures about electrosmog and EHS.
Dr. Riina Bray BSc, MSc, MD, CCFP, MHSc
Physicist Paul Héroux, PhD
4) BC Hydro is having public meetings to discuss the application before BCUC in which it is asking for future rate increases and providing forecasts. The schedule is below. I would encourage participation if possible. They need to hear our anger at the way they are wasting our money on programs that are defective, such as the Smeter Program, and unnecessary, such as Site C. A good question to ask: when will the savings from the $$meter program result in lower rates? Of course, the response will be the rate increases would have been even higher without these unnecessary, dangerous, invasive things.
5) The next level of RF emitters could be using even higher frequencies and a university in New Zealand is being funded to see if these waves are dangerous. Amazing that a single university, with perhaps a year of funding, is being asked to do this terribly important research. Read about how telecoms plan on drenching neighbourhoods with these transmitters and wonder if they are safe….. But this is the first I’ve ever heard of anything like this being funded before they are put out into the public’s environment.
Subject: Mayor of Haifa says NO to Wi-Fi in Schools!
From Canada: God bless you, mayor! You are a shining example of what elected officials should be like – I just wish Canadian politicians had your guts, morality, ethics and conscience. Bless you for standing up and protecting your people, especially pregnant women, babies and children!
Should you again be forced to defend your position, with respect to Wi-Fi or anything wireless, here are some points, many of which you likely already know:
1. Insurance companies will not insure against health effects attributed to ANY – repeat ANY – wireless device, regardless of what it is! Lloyd’s of London first said NO back in either 1990 if not earlier!
2. Turn the tables on whomever is questioning you by asking them to show you PROOF that ANY wireless device is safe! They can’t, because even industry’s own studies show that the ‘low-level, pulsed, non-thermal radio / microwave frequency radiation’ they emit is harmful, not just to people but to all living things.
3. Ask them to show you PROOF that any wireless device – cell phones, Wi-Fi, cordless phones, baby monitors, cell phone towers, etc. has had to undergo ‘safety testing’ – by independent scientists to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the device/product can be used constantly by, on or around people (of all ages, all levels of wellness, etc.) in perpetuity and not cause harm! Again, no one can, because none – not one – of these wireless products has been subjected to independent, rigorous ‘safety’ testing and found to be safe!
4. Every so-called ‘radiation Regulatory Agency’ in the Western-aligned world (such as the WHO, ICNIRP, IEEE/ICES and Health Canada’s globally excoriated Safety Code 6) recognize only THERMAL radiation; yet all consumer wireless products emit only NON-thermal radiation!
5. Not one single Pres/CEO of any cell phone company will state publicly that cell phones are SAFE!
6. Back in 2011, Dr. Annie Sasco (5 degrees, 3 from Harvard including a PhD in epidemiology) who spent 22 years in IARC (WHO’s cancer research agency) including 9 years leading their cancer research is on record saying:
“Despite what industry scientists tell us, we have concrete proof that Wi-Fi and cell phones cause cancer”! Just Google her name. She left WHO/IARC to go to some university in Lyon, France. In fact, it is my understanding that she was behind the government of France, in 2015, banning Wi-Fi from kindergartens across the country!
7. Dr. Devra Davis, another giant in the world of EMR/EMF science (and a Nobel co-laureate, with former US VP Al Gore) recently said, categorically: cell phones DO cause brain cancers! Cell phones operate in the frequency range of (for the newer ones) 700 MHz (and older ones) up to about 900 MHz. The device emitting the radiation is irrelevant; it is the frequency and how it (the intelligence carried on the frequency) is modulated that cause the harm – so the honest scientists say.
Best wishes – and keep up the fight. Your name will go down in history!
P.S. Just this week I wrote to our Prime Minister and each of his ‘Ministers Responsible’ as well as their respective Opposition Critics telling them that they must direct Canada’s Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to conduct an immediate and thorough criminal investigation of our entire EMR / EMF scientific community, as they have been taken over by the telecom industry and electric power utilities.
From: Sherry Ridout
To: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘Jane.Philpott@parl.gc.ca’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘Elizabeth May, MP’
Cc: Jerry Flynn; ‘Gord.Johns@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Len.Webber@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Don.Davies@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Ramaz.Ayoub@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Colin.Carrie@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Doug.Eyolfson@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Rachel.Harder@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Darshan.Kang@parl.gc.ca’; ‘John.Oliver@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Sonia.Sidhu@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Luc.Theriault@parl.gc.ca’; ‘David.Anderson@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Rheal.Fortin@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Murray.Rankin@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Harjit.Sajjan@parl.gc.ca’; ‘James.Bezan@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Randall.Garrison@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Michel.Boudrias@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Ralph.Goodale@parl.gc.ca’; ‘Erin.OToole@parl.gc.ca’; ‘David.Christopherson@parl.gc.ca’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; ‘email@example.com’; ‘Bill.Casey@parl.gc.ca’; ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Subject: Health Canada
To those in a position to rectify the travesty,
I, too, would like to call for an investigation into Health Canada. One that would result in changes as recommended by their own sub-committees and independent scientists around the globe. Our safety and that of our children is being ignored. Health Canada should be operating on the Precautionary Principle so that past errors are not repeated…I’m thinking of their stance on tobacco, lead, DDT, thalidomide, asbestos and other toxins. These products were not flagged at the first sign but only after harm had been proven…surely we have evolved beyond that way of thinking!!!
Electro-magnetic radiation is your next public health crisis. This could be averted by strengthening laws and being proactive at this stage. If we wait 20 years for the “proof of harm” it will already be too late. The industry is doing its job…making money for its shareholders and marketing their product…please do yours and investigate the safety of this glamorous technology and provide safe guidelines for use.
Please listen to those of us raising the red flags…take the initiative to get some information from independent sources and make a positive difference in the lives of your citizens. Thanks!
Sherry Ridout (name given with permission)
From: Sheri Braun
Sent: May 15, 2016
To: Gord.Johns@parl.gc.ca; Bill.Casey@parl.gc.ca; Len.Webber@parl.gc.ca; Don.Davies@parl.gc.ca; Ramaz.Ayoub@parl.gc.ca; Colin.Carrie@parl.gc.ca; Doug.Eyolfson@parl.gc.ca; Rachel.Harder@parl.gc.ca; Darshan.Kang@parl.gc.ca; John.Oliver@parl.gc.ca; Sonia.Sidhu@parl.gc.ca; email@example.com; Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca; Jane.Philpott@parl.gc.ca; Luc.Theriault@parl.gc.ca; David.Anderson@parl.gc.ca; Rheal.Fortin@parl.gc.ca; Murray.Rankin@parl.gc.ca; Harjit.Sajjan@parl.gc.ca; James.Bezan@parl.gc.ca; Randall.Garrison@parl.gc.ca; Michel.Boudrias@parl.gc.ca; Ralph.Goodale@parl.gc.ca; Erin.OToole@parl.gc.ca; David.Christopherson@parl.gc.ca; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; R T McLaughlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com; Elizabeth.May.C1@parl.gc.ca
Cc: Sharon Noble
Subject: Re: The RCMP Must be Directed to Conduct a Criminal Investigation into Health Canada
I, too, would like to call for a criminal investigation into Health Canada. They are called “Health Canada” but I think their name should be changed to “Sickness Canada”. Given that they are burying mountains of global evidence that says Wi-Fi is unsafe and are causing sickness and probably many deaths as a result, they need to be held accountable for their actions.
A criminal investigation would reveal a very ugly cancer growing within this organization. As Canadians, we have a right to be protected. Health Canada are not doing their job.
Sheri Braun (Name given with permission)
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Cell phones will probably increase many neurological diseases and brain tumors over the next 10 to 20 years.”
~ Dr. Neil Cherry – Professor of Environmental Health Lincoln University, New Zealand