- US Insurance Inspector says insurers are thinking of refusing coverage for damages caused by $$meters!! These must be removed from homes or else when insurers pull out, it will be left for the homeowner to fight with utility companies with deep pockets and many lawyers about the fire hazard BC Hydro or FortisBC put on our homes. I have asked Mr. Lambe for more information to provide backup for his statement, including the fires that have occurred, and why there has been no statement from insurers all these years? As soon as I learn more, I will share.
“Due to the accumulation of fire related damage to homes and businesses from Smart Meter related malfunctions, Insurance Underwriting Offices across the country are contemplating new rules that will reduce the coverage available to you due to fire damage from a Smart Meter failure.”
- A member found this very revealing article in an industry document about ITRON’s plans to use our data. It sure appears that ITRON, and therefore BC Hydro and FortisBC, will profit from the sale and/or the use of our data without our knowledge or permission. Activating the ZigBee chip, which will connect to the “smart” electronics and appliances, will give them easy access.
“Itron, Landis+Gyr, Oracle, and Siemens eMeter lead the global MDMS market in terms of strategy and execution, according to the report….
These systems are expected to allow data from distributed sensors, smart inverters, appliances, and other devices to be collected, organized, managed, and analyzed alongside smart meter data.”
- Yet another article demonstrating how industry-controlled/paid scientists do the dirty work of refuting independent scientists on products like tobacco and asbestos (and RF radiation). Gradient is the product defense company discussed but know that Exponent, the company hired by both BC Hydro and FortisBC to defend $$mart meters, does the same work. They are competitors in defending the indefensible. A question that we all should ask Hydro and Fortis is if these meters are so safe, why did they have to hire a company like Exponent to defend them??
- Off grid conference:
Off-Grid – Salt Spring Island, BC] 2016 Community Energy Conference Update – Saturday, April 23, 2016 on Salt Spring at GISS – 9:30am to 4:45PM:
(….Join us for a day of celebration and learning about renewable energy solutions and opportunities in the region. Doors open at 8:30 am for coffee, muffins and networking. Speakers and workshops from 9:30 am until 4:45 pm, followed by a social.
The keynote speakers are:
- John Farrell, Director of Democratic Energy at the Institute for Local Self-Reliance and widely known as the guru of distributed energy. [- https://ilsr.org/]
- Alex Love, General Manager of Nelson Hydro, sponsor of Nelson Community Solar Garden [- http://www.nelson.ca/EN/main/services/electrical-services/energy-grants/solar-garden.html]
Following the keynotes, there will be over a dozen workshops on methods and technologies that can be implemented by homeowners and businesses today. More details here.[http://saltspringcommunityenergy.com/conference/]…)
- In New York where they are discussing high-poweredWi-Fi kiosks, no information about health risks is allowed, not even handouts.
“The dangers of excessive Wi-Fi radiation will not be among the topics discussed when Sidewalk Labs CEO Dan Doctoroff talks Feb. 10 about the ongoing installation of 7,500 high-powered Wi-Fi kiosks in New York City.”
“An activist is someone who cannot help but fight for something. That person is not usually motivated by a need for power, or money, or fame, but in fact driven slightly mad by some injustice, some cruelty, some unfairness – So much so that he or she is compelled by some moral engine to act to make it better.”- Eve Ensler