1) The Wireless Technology and Public Health Summit in Silicon Valley on Oct. 10, sponsored by the Santa Clara Medical Association Alliance Foundation featured major speakers, one of whom was former president of the Calif. Public Utilities Commission. It is reported that she slammed the utilities and the smart meter program as being corrupt, a needless waste of money, and of benefit only to corporations.
“Loretta Lynch, Former President of the California Public Utilities Commission, and one of California’s most influential Attorneys
§ The science is clear: EMF’s affect health, particularly the most vulnerable among us.
§ Those living within 150 feet of power lines are at increased risk of serious disease
§ Utilities and telecommunications companies know these facts but obtain “obscenely obsessive profits” from this technology and are in a “desperate scramble” to set regulations in stone before public awareness increases and reforms are widely demanded.
Some presentations’ slides are available at http://www.saferemr.com/2015/10/wireless-technology-public-health-forum.html and a video will be available soon. I will let you know when it is.
2) I have heard some really good comments from members about the 9 part series “The Truth about Cancer.”
“ We have managed to watch the 1st two episodes. They are very informative, it is revealing just how corrupt Big Pharma is, just like we are battling with Hydro. Corruption is so far spread in our society. The love of money, greed is the driving force. But they are presenting alternative measures / treatments to fight & win the battle of cancer.”
You can register at https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/?ref=adf9ddae-9024-4cc0-9f6c-e8509c8cfd02 and see the episodes you’ve missed. The schedules and topics are listed below in “letters”.
3) Now products are being sold that warn the user when the RF exposures exceed the allowable limits (which are still dangerously high). This seems like a device that would not necessarily provide protection but it would increase awareness of those using it.
4) Due to the hacking that has occurred in many companies, insurers are increasing premiums as more companies are seeking protection:
“A rash of hacking attacks on U.S. companies over the past two years has prompted insurers to massively increase cyber premiums for some companies, leaving firms that are perceived to be a high risk scrambling for cover….
Opportunity for insurers: The spate of hacks is potentially good and bad for insurers. It means they have to pay out more in claims, but it also highlights the importance of buying insurance and gives them a reason to jack rates up. As more companies realize the importance of having coverage, and insurers move in to meet that demand, the cyber insurance market is set to triple to about $7.5 billion over the next five years, according to a recent study by consulting firm PwC. But insurers are wary of the hard-to-predict risks they are taking on.“We have turned clients away,” said Tracie Grella” (Editor’s note – PwC = PricewaterhouseCoopers)
5) ITRON and Cisco, the producers of the smeters and collectors in the grid here in BC, are aiming at enlisting students. From the sounds of it, the education = propaganda.
“Geiger said Itron and Cisco are in support of measures to drive utilities towards the adoption of smart grids, such as through their membership of the Gridwise Alliance.”
Sent: October 13, 2015 4:19 PM
Subject: Registration for Intervener for BC Hydro application for a rate review before the BCUC.
Ms. Erica Hamilton
British Columbia Utilities Commission
Sixth Floor – 900 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2N3
Dear Ms. Hamilton:
RE: British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC or Commission)
British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority (BC Hydro) 2015 Rate Design Application (2015 RDA, Application)
As a customer who has experienced the unexplained over-billing and outrageous legacy fees, I would like to register as an Intervener so I can express my concerns. I would like to know where and when this Workshop 1 meeting was and why the public was not informed.
Page 412 should be addressed and discussed fully:
No stakeholder commenting on this topic as part of the Workshop 1 feedback suggested that Meter Choices Program 6 charges should be reviewed as part of 2015 RDA Module 1. Accordingly, Meter Choices Program charges (the section 11.3 Electric Tariff Failed Installation Charge, Legacy Meter Charge, Radio-off Meter Installation Charges, Radio-off Meter Charge 9 and the Radio-off Meter Removal Charge) are not addressed any further in this Application.
This application should be extended to allow the public an opportunity for their input. Please send me any and all communication concerning the Smart Meters / Legacy Meter via hard copy to the address below.
Ms. Erica Hamilton
British Columbia Utilities Commission
Sixth Floor, 900 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2N3
October 14, 2015
Dear Ms. Hamilton,
Re: BC Hydro 2015 Rate Design Application http://www.bcuc.com/ApplicationView.aspx?ApplicationId=511
1. Please register me as intervener in the subject application.
I am interested in any application that involves a rate changes and I will use my right to participate in this application-hearing whenever/wherever it will affect myself as a BC Hydro customer.
Besides I care about innocent rental tenants whom I provide individual metered BC Hydro power connections.
I like to examine why subject rate application is necessary and whether it is justified at all.
2. Living outside of BCHydro service area (however with my rental business –including my own hydro meter- within the BCHydro service area) I have yet to come across BCHydro’s published public notice about the subject application.
Kelowna’s The Okanagan Saturday and The Okanagan Sunday, which we receive as Penticton Herald-subscriber on weekends, did not contain any notification as well.
I just happened to be informed by a friend of mine from the coastal a few days ago.
There was even not a notification about the application in any of my previous three hydro bills (often consisting of two pages, with the second page mostly blank or not containing any important data or notices).
3. Even if all customers would have come across the application notice according to the Commission’s regulatory time table (Appendix A in http://www.bcuc.com/Documents/Proceedings/2015/DOC_44711_A-2_Procedural-Order-Timetable.pdf ), it is unconscionable to allow hydro customers only 7 days between public notice and registering as intervener, asking for and being submitted the application, including reviewing the application’s 4900+ pages.
Therefore I hereby request:
a. that the Commission orders BC Hydro to have subject application notified more than just one time in
– newspapers also published/distributed in surrounding non-BC Hydro serviced area
– following monthly hydro bills
b. extension of the regulatory time table in a very reasonable fashion (suggested three – four weeks) between receipt of the application and registering as intervener
4. I also hereby request a hard copy of the application to be sent to my Summerland home address which enables me to best work through the whole 4900+ pages instead at my computer screen.
“The Truth about Cancer.”
Here’s our broadcasting schedule (be sure to save this):
Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
(October 13th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
(October 14th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow
(October 15th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light
(October 16th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions
(October 17th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
(October 18th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods
(October 19th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
(October 20th 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory
(October 21st 9:00PM Eastern US time)
Newsletter prepared by Sharon Noble