- Major petition to the United Nations signed by 190 scientists and researchers re. RF pollution. Please share this widely with friends, media, school trustees, teachers, hospitals, etc. We must get this info out. If you notice no media coverage (that I saw) of the CMAJ article. The industry does not want this info to get out. It’s up to us. Please watch the 3 min video by Dr. Martin Blank and take a look at the petition with the signers. This is big!!!
Some interesting comments by individuals signers.
And by Mother Jones
- Yet the industry keeps erecting more cell towers, adding more transmitters to those already in existence, increasing electrosmog relentlessly.
- In Michigan, a civil rights case is beginning, re. health problems caused by smeters.
- Special screenings in Victoria and Vancouver of “Merchants of Doubt”, how dangerous products are sold to the public with people like Exponent, bought and paid for “experts”. Think cell phones, ipads, wifi, smeters.
Filmmaker Robert Kenner (Food, Inc.) takes audiences on a satirically comedic yet illuminating ride into the heart of conjuring American spin. He lifts the curtain on a secretive group of highly charismatic, silver-tongued pundits-for-hire who present themselves in the media as scientific authorities—yet have the contrary aim of spreading maximum confusion about well-studied public threats ranging from toxic chemicals to pharmaceuticals to Climate Change. Inspired by the acclaimed book by Naomi Oreskes and Erik M. Conway.
Victoria and Vancouver http://www.bcna.ca/2015/04/merchants-of-doubt-movie-nights/
- Only a few days since Tesla announced its new batteries and they are sold out!! With the orders they have received already, this looks like a major success. Looks like many people are going off grid. Prices should be coming down.
Sent: May 11, 2015 9:40 AM
Subject: Radiation on BC Ferries
Dear BC Ferries,
I was shocked and horrified to read the attached letter (see previous UPDATE newsletter) about radiation on BC Ferries. It explains a lot as to why I feel so incredibly tired after being on the ferry. I take the ferry from Vancouver Island to the mainland 2-3 times per month, and whereas as I am a completely healthy and vibrant individual, with lots of energy for a demanding 40-60 hours per week private occupational therapy practice, I always feel exhausted after being on the ferry!
There is a host of scientific documentation showing harm from wireless frequencies. The Canadian Medical Association recently launched a scathing condemnation of Health Canada’s safety standards in this regard (see details in attached letter from previous BC Ferry customer). It is time for BC Ferries to take this information seriously, or I may opt for the float plane!!
For the sake of your staff and passengers, I urge you to alter/modify your microwave radiation on the ferry, and to make a SAFE ZONE for sensitive passengers.
Kindly respond to this request.