- EHS – Attached is an important decision by the Los Angeles school district, allowing a teacher to not have to work around and with Wi-Fi due to health issues (presumably sensitivity). Hopefully, soon this will be extended to children who are being forced to sit in a school room with Wi-Fi modems emitting all day, every school day.
- Please circulate this poll asking if you think $$meters pose a health risk, and then vote.
- A full investigation is being called for in Nevada after 9 minor fires and 1 major one, possibly causing a death. Much, unfortunately, depends on honest, accurate and complete data having been kept by the utility. In BC, there have been far more minor fires in BC yet our government is refusing to even acknowledge the possible risk posed by $meters.
- Greg Alexis, BC Hydro’s media person, is on Victoria’s C-FAX tomorrow ( Wednesday) morning, 8:50-9:00 am . You can listen by going to http://www.cfax1070.com/ His recent statements:
I doubt there will be time for calls, but we should try. And we should call in and ask for equal time to discuss the fire issue.
CBC Quebec showing analog protection. Interesting that it got CBC’s attention:
- Below is another terrific letter from Jerry Flynn, addressed to various media outlets. Would you please forward to your local newspaper and radio stations if Jerry did not send to them already?
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, SMcKenzie@avtimes.net, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, “ictv victoria” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, “joanne schnurr” <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, “hannah james” <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 2:29:45 PM
Subject: Shouldn’t your readers be allowed to know this – if Canada is a true democracy?
If Canada is a true democracy, readers would be able to read in their local newspapers articles/letters critical of wireless baby monitors, Smart Meters, Wi-Fi routers, cell phones, cordless phones, cell phone towers, etc. They would then know that non industry-paid scientists and millions of informed people around the world know that all wireless devices are harmful to all living things, especially to embryos, pregnant women, young children, the sick and the elderly. 
Were Canada a true democracy, we’d be able to read in our own newspapers that:
– In Russia, no one can live or work within a 2,000 meter radius of a cell phone tower, because it is considered a “danger zone”? Yet here in Canada (and the US) these same towers are placed on the roofs of daycare centres, schools, hospitals, seniors’ homes, apartment buildings, office buildings, churches, etc.! 
– Two of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz and Lloyd’s of London, refuse to underwrite cell phone devices due to the health hazards.” If you know anything about product liability insurance, this fact alone should set off alarm bells, whistles, fog horns and red flags! They do extensive research before they underwrite any company’s products. 
– Independent scientists say: “Cell phones emit frequencies in the 2 Hz and 8.34 Hz bands that correspond exactly to the frequencies of electrical oscillations found in the human brain (delta and alpha brain waves). 
– Italy completely banned wireless Smart Meters entirely in 2013! 
– In 2013, Germany rejected Smart Meters based on a Cost-Benefit-Analysis study conducted for them by Ernst & Young which concluded that the savings did not justify the costs 
– In 2012, 54 health experts from 20 countries warned about Smart Meter risks. 
– The human brain is such an exquisitely sensitive organ that it can detect microwave radiation as weak as one quadrillionth of a W/cm²!  (or 1pW/cm² or 10^-15 W/cm² )
And other world-class scientists say: “There is no such thing as a SAFE threshhold of radiation. The only SAFE level is ZERO!” 
All people everywhere need to know the truth! Surely your duty is to allow them to read it.