Saanichton, BC – Dr. Misty Watson, Island Family Chiropractic (250-652-9350) http://www.islandfamilychiro.ca/ She understands EHS. I would say she has recently become aware of the problem and, in a general body health area, has a way that should alleviate the symptoms. Her office still has some Wi-Fi but she is in the process of getting it hardwired.
Salt Spring Island, BC – Green Raven Centre (250-537-0602) (wireless- and smart meter-free) – Acupuncturist, Homeopathist, Massage Therapist & Osteopath
Valemount, BC – Dr. Ray Markham, Valemount Health Centre (250-566-9138) https://bc.skipthewaitingroom.com/walk-in-clinic/valemount/northern-health-authority/valemount-health-centre He is often out of town and extremely busy when in. He will fill out any government forms if one is applying for disability. Not afraid of repercussions.
= = =
– Professor Belpomme, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
– Dr. Riina Bray, Environmental Health Specialist, Women’s College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
– Stephen J. Genuis, University of Alberta, Edmonton
– Dr. Magda Havas, Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario
– Dr. Olle Johansson, Solna, Sweden
– Christopher T. Lipp, University of Calgary, Alberta
– Dr. Gerd Oberfeld, Salzburg, Austria
Dr. Riina Bray – EHS Slide presentation in Montreal – https://maisonsaine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ehs-bray-13-08-2016.pdf
Electromagnetic hypersensitivity: Fact or fiction? by Stephen J. Genuis/Christopher T. Lipp – University of Alberta/Faculty of Medicine-University of Calgary – Science of the Total Environment – November 2011:
= = =
= = =
“What is an EMR refugee?”
= = =
Gulf Islands & Vancouver Island, BC – If you know of any, would you please email the name and address to: email@example.com. If someone else in other areas would like to do this, too, please email to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wi-Fi-free Businesses” on the subject line.