In Sask. the plan is/was to use a one-way communicating gas $$meter, that could potentially communicate via the electricity $$meter. The collectors on poles outside our homes have 8 transmitters, so most likely BC Hydro/Fortis are planning the same thing. http://globalnews.ca/news/1500467/new-sask-gas-modules-to-use-same-network-as-smart-meters/ “AMI is a precursor for a more far-fetched goal of smart … Continue reading 2014-08-10 $$mart grid potentially could be used by gas meters
1) Fortis BC is planning on replacing our analog meters with “advanced” ones, and is planning on holding public meetings. I want to find out more about the “sound waves” that will be used to measure usage and to send data wirelessly, FORTIS BC announces Smart Gas Meters IT’S TIME TO UPGRADE OUR NATURAL GAS … Continue reading 2019-10-21 FortisBC holding public meetings re. gas smeters. Kelowna on Oct. 22
1) At my request, Nina Beety has kindly prepared a press release re her smeter fire report and sent it to several major Canadian media contacts, e.g. Vancouver Sun, CBC, Montreal Gazette. It is below in Letters. I hope you will consider forwarding this to the media in your area. This report confirms everything that I documented over … Continue reading 2019-10-04 FortisBC wants to install gas smeters
From a member re. Qualicum Beach area: This morning, two men showed up at the house of a friend of mine in Qualicum Woods, Qualicum Beach, to remove her legacy meter and replace it with a radio off meter. She refused, and was told that she would be receiving a bill for refusal of installation. … Continue reading 2016-12-09 New study shows smeters increase greenhouse gases
We need to get involved and ask that the BC Utilities Commission make Fortis Gas share information about its program, and allow the public an opportunity to express concerns and ask questions prior to the application for the $$meter program being submitted. A draft letter is below, and I would ask that you make … Continue reading 2015-08-22 Fortis Gas should hold public meetings re.smart meters
1) An electronics article under the heading of “sensors” reports that smeters are being developed to work with the 5G grid, just as we had been expecting. We must find out what BC Hydro and FortisBC are planning with regard to this. These smeters will be enhanced to better able communicate with everything “smart” in … Continue reading 2020-01-31 Next generation smeters for 5G
1) It is wonderful that someone in California has picked up on the smeter fire issue and has investigated fires in the US. Fires are happening, and the same practices of denial, illegal removal of smeters, failure to provide information is occurring there and is reported by Nina — just as I found in BC … Continue reading 2019-07-22 – A U.S. Report — Smeters cause fires !!!
1) It is wonderful that someone in California has picked up on the smeter fire issue and has investigated fires in the US. Fires are happening, and the same practices of denial, illegal removal of smeters, failure to provide information is occurring there and is reported by Nina — just as I found in BC … Continue reading A U.S. Report — Smeters cause fires !!!
1) Update on presentations by Dr. Pall. July 5 — Bowen Island where there will be a potluck at 5:30pm followed by a presentation at 7:00pm. At Bowen Island Cove Commons at the Bowen Island Library, 430 Bowen Island Truck Rd. Contact for more information or to volunteer: email@example.com https://stopsmartmetersbc.com/5g-wifi-network-radiation-hazards-public-presentations-by-community-empowerment-town-hall-series/ 2) Microwave News has some US military studies which … Continue reading 2019-06-17 Quebecers should inspect smeters every 5 years, pay $1000
1) Below in Letters is an urgent request for help with the 5G Appeal — sharing it, volunteering, and donating. I hope you will consider helping in any way you are able. 2) Another item in Letters is a letter regarding the CREST tower proposed for downtown Ganges on Salt Spring. These towers are being planned throughout the province … Continue reading 2019-05-27 Smeters key to “smart” cities