1) The 5G Crisis team has written a draft resolution intended to be sent to Municipal Councillors, Mayors, RDN Directors, etc. Please see more about it in “Letters“. It is very clearly written and some minor changes were made to make it “Canadian”. This can be found at:
Please consider sending this resolution to your community officials.
2) Another lawsuit will be submitted, charging the FCC with endangerment of children by allowing excessive levels of EMR. In the January 19 update [http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/2020-01-19-a-great-explanation-of-5g-technology/] there was info about another lawsuit being brought by EHT against FCC’s decision to maintain the same exposure guidelines that were established in the mid-1990s. All of these charges could be made against Health Canada which is equally guilty of ignoring science and allowing people, especially children, to be exposed to levels of RF that are known to be dangerous.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Robert Kennedy, Jr. Assembles Legal Team to Sue FCC over Wireless Health Guidelines
“Robert Kennedy, Jr., Chairman of Children’s Health Defense (CHD) has committed to be proactive on the concerns regarding excessive exposure of our children to 5G and wireless radiation. To fulfill this promise, CHD will be submitting a lawsuit on February 3rd against the FCC for its December 4, 2019 decision to decline to review its 1996 guidelines, and for its determination that the guidelines are protective of human health.
The Dec. 4 determination provides a rare opportunity to sue the FCC and expose its disregard for public health that has been causing so many injuries and deaths, including among children. We will be representing the many children who have been injured. This is the opportunity we have been waiting for; a successful lawsuit on this will be a game changer.”
3) Here is a press release sent out by Stop5G International. I have taken a major portion from this, added information about the Victoria event, and sent it to several Victoria media outlets.
NEW Sample Resolution to Fight 5G in Your Community
Hallandale, Florida. Bend, Oregon. Carmel, Indiana. Greendale, Wisconsin. These are just some of the communities across the United States that have adopted resolutions to address 5G risks and to raise public awareness about the unfettered rollout of untested 5G wireless antennas near homes and schools.
This “Take Action Tuesday” we’re asking that you share our new sample 5G resolution with your local officials and encourage them to adopt it in part or in full. While a resolution is not a legally-binding document (enacting it does not require your decision makers to accomplish the items presented in the resolution), any formal acknowledgement by your representatives that there are problems with 5G could do one, or all, of three important things:
1) Generate media attention
2) Inspire your state and federal officials to take a stand on 5G
3) Motivate other communities to adopt similar resolutions
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” Vince Lombardi