1) This article has the youtube that I included in an earlier update about the child asking if she would get cancer. One of the reasons I’m including this is that there are some good links, one of which is to a list of cancer clusters we gathered in 2014 http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/CANCER-CLUSTERS-NEAR-CELL-TOWERS.pdf It really needs to be updated. If anyone would like to take this on, please let me know.
Cell Tower Co President Tells Child She Will Not Get Cancer If Tower is Installed at Her School Even Though His Son Got Leukemia and His School Had a Tower
2) One of our members noticed a very large, heavy-duty new tower behind the View Royal (suburb of Victoria) Fire Hall. This is for Crest, the emergency transmitter, more of which are planned throughout the Island and southern mainland. It is one thing to have a tower for emergency services but my guess is that like in the US this tower will be loaded with cell and 5G transmitters. This is a residential neighbourhood and people deserve to be informed. Furthermore, in 2004 after a study regarding high incidence of cancers among firemen potentially associated with cell towers located on fire stations, the union voted to ban cell towers from being close to firehalls. In fact, 5G microcells are also banned. This article is from some time ago, and the tower has been erected.
TO IMPROVE EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS COVERAGE, A COMMUNICATIONS MONO-POLE
IS PROPOSED TO BE INSTALLED AT THE FIRE HALL
3) For months Torontonians have been raising concerns about having a major section of downtown Toronto turned into a “smart city” primarily on the grounds of privacy and surveillance. It appears that the battle will continue.
Hundreds Protest Decision Allowing Google to Turn Toronto Neighborhood into a “Smart City
“…– another audience member asked when Waterfront Toronto will file documents to respond to a lawsuit by the Canadian Civil Liberties Association — which the group filed in April 2019, challenging the jurisdiction of Waterfront Toronto in entering such a complex agreement with Sidewalk Labs, and asserting such an agreement violates residents’ Charter rights to privacy, liberty and free association — and which is continuing.”
4) In Sept there was a major conference held in California with experts from around the world presenting. Videos of the presentations are now available.
“EMFC 2019 was the first conference of its kind in the United States to bring the best scientific cutting-edge resources to healthcare providers on wireless radiation exposures (5G, cell towers, cell phones, wireless devices) that affect the health and vitality of every person in our country.”
From: Jerry Flynn
To: “McLean, Stuart” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: “Sharon Noble” <Citizensforsafertech@shaw.ca>
Sent: Sunday, 24 November, 2019 16:04:06
Subject: RE: November Meeting
November 24, 2019
Suggestion: why don’t you, as the Regional District of Nanaimo’s Director for Area H, set a precedent in RDN (which other communities in countries around the world would follow) by deliberately convening a community meeting to give people a chance to learn and/or hear from others who do or do not have thoughts, fears, concerns about:
- power line frequency (50 Hz/60 Hz) electro-magnetic field EMF radiation (which is invisible, silent, odorless and tasteless, yet is emitted by overhead power transmission and distribution lines, electrical substations, power transformers, smart meters, all electrical appliances, household wiring, electric vehicles, machinery, tools etc.);
- radio frequency (RF) EMF radiation (also invisible, silent, odorless and tasteless, yet is emitted by smart meters, cell phones, cordless phones, cell phone towers, AM/FM radio and TV broadcast towers, Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth devices, desktop-laptop-tablet computers, TV games, security systems (home and business), etc., and,
- 5G (fifth generation) technology, which telecom companies in most countries of the world are either anxious to roll out or are already rolling out – which the preoccupied and trusting public does not realize will result in every person on earth being radiated with microwave radiation simultaneously from more than 20,000 satellites and land-based cell phone towers placed in front of every 2ndto 10thhome in every single community on earth!
- electro-hypersensitivity or “EHS” that is conservatively estimated to affect hundreds of millions of people around the world, but which neither Canada nor the USA will admit that there is such a thing!
Donations at the door should pay for hall rental, especially if you inform the public in advance that donations are required at the door for admission in order to enable you to pay the hall rental charges. You have my assurance that I personally will reimburse you should contributions fail to cover the hall rental costs.
Were you to advertise such a meeting properly (i.e., give the public reasonable notice), I have no doubt you would not be disappointed at the turnout. I’m available should you wish to chat about this. This is your chance, Stuart, to show people that you sincerely do CARE; that you really are a LEADER! Immortality is yours, if only you’d take this radiation issue seriously. The truth is disgraceful, unbelievable and terrifying. If you doubt me, please see what pre-eminent world-class scientist, Dr. Martin L. Pall, PhD. (Professor emeritus, Washington State University) says about 5G. He has a free book online on the hazards of 5G technology.
From: McLean, Stuart [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: November 24, 2019 2:03 PM
To: McLean, Stuart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: November Meeting
Just a reminder that there will be a community meeting tonight from 6:30pm – 8:30pm in the Nordin room at the Lighthouse Community Centre. The topic of discussion will be on steps forward for establishing supplementary recreation services in Area H. As always there will be room for discussing any issues you would like to see addressed. If you know anyone who is interested in seeing more local recreation programs please encourage them to attend tonight or to contact me.
Director – Electoral Area H
Regional District of Nanaimo
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.” George Orwell