**This update is a bit longer tonight because there will be none tomorrow. I hope you have a restful Labour Day.**
1) Another tragic story. A five-year-old girl in Ireland diagnosed with terminal brain cancer — a glioma.
(click on photo to enlarge)
FAMILY AGONY – Mum heartbroken after ‘perfect’ daughter, 5, diagnosed with terminal brain cancer she thought was food allergy
“After initially thinking a food intolerance was causing the change in Lucy’s mood, the mum-of-six told how she was stunned when the doctors later revealed she had a rare and aggressive brain tumour called DIPG, or diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.”
2) In case you missed it the first time it was shown, CBS’s 60 Minutes repeated the segment pertaining to American diplomats becoming ill while in China due to what some believe was EMR. Unfortunately, the US government refuses to acknowledge this as a possibility — the governments have conflicts of interest re. EMR. If they admit it’s dangerous, then people wouldn’t buy the expensive gadgets, taxes would be lost in addition to the billions spent by the telecoms to buy spectrum for more gadgets.
Brain Trauma Suffered by US Diplomats Abroad Could Be Work OF Hostile Foreign Government.
“Since 2016, dozens of American officials have come home from Cuba and China with unexplained brain trauma. Evidence shows it may be the work of another government using a weapon that leaves no trace”
3) Thanks to the member in Victoria who provided this information.
“When I approached a man installing smart indoor security for a new house across the road a couple of months ago and pointed to the small box on a telegraph pole (one of many dotted here and there in our neighbourhood) that “appeared overnight”, and asked if he knew if it was a 5G box. He said no, but it was 5G ready. So ready to go when Telus rolled out 5G. It appeared that he had worked for Telus and left because he did not like the way they did business. He was very aware of the dangers of radiation with wireless products and also said you are perfectly right in being wary of 5G.“
4) Cece Doucette and others are putting pressure on their politicians regarding 5G. Here is a YouTube of Cece presenting to her US Senator, asking for a change to the 1996 Telecom Act which is the same as ISED’s policy which is that there can be no legal reason to fight a wireless device, e.g. siting a cell tower, based upon health. The ISED policy has many horrible aspects to it that were put there to protect industry. The Municipal Councils have their hands tied — or at least most feel they do — about confronting the federal guidelines and policies. These are not laws — they are policies yet they are treated like laws. It’s time for the public to become informed and involved, especially with 5G around the corner.
Cece Doucette Request for Sen. Markey and Congresswoman Clark to Address Sec. 704 of Telecom Act
“August 21, 2019: Technology Safety Educator Cece Doucette discusses the “clear evidence” of DNA damage and cancer reported in the U.S. National Toxicology Program’s $30M cell phone study and Ramazzini Institute study (https://sites.google.com/site/understandingemfs/cancers). She presents a roadmap to safe, hard-wired technology to the premises in the free on-line report Reinventing Wires: The Future of Landlines and Networks”
Words of advice from Cece, which apply here as well as in the US.
“Suggestions for using this video to move the needle closer to safe technology:
- Please share with your federal legislators [http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/z/canada-contact-e-mail-lists/] and ask them to hold the FCC (Health Canada) accountable for biologically and environmentally safe technology. They get many emails, so be sure to follow up with a phone call to let them know the email is there.
- Share with your own state legislators (MLAs) [http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/z/bc-contact-e-mail-lists/] and ask them to pass the Massachusetts EMF bills (provincial bills which have yet to be presented in any form) ASAP. Ask for a meeting in district to discuss. Again, be sure to follow up with a phone call to let them know the email is there.
- Share with your town leaders [http://www.civicinfo.bc.ca/people] and ask for a meeting to discuss safe technology in your town. This could be a 1:1 introductory meeting, or time on a town board meeting agenda. Phone calls help here too.
I’d be honored to join you if I can, but local residents need to set up the meetings and keep the ball rolling after meetings. Nobody’s going to fix this for us, so it’s up to us to make it a priority to do the leg work if we want change in our communities.”
5) Someone who worked for the United Nations for many years speaks out about her experience and the lack of concern about the radiation to which their employees were exposed, and warns about 5G after many people became ill with EHS symptoms virtually immediately after it went live in Vienna.
What you don’t know about 5G but will find out when it’s too late
“There are no legal limits on exposure to EMR. Conveniently for the telecommunications industry, there are only non-legally enforceable guidelines such as those produced by the grandly named International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection, which turns out to be like the Wizard of Oz, just a tiny little NGO in Germany that appoints its own members, none of whom is a medical doctor or environmental expert.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud.” —Nicholas Nassim Taleb