1) In many places groups are fighting smeters as well as 5G every way possible. The most critical way is to inform the public — it’s up to those of us who are aware of the problems and risks because the politicians and media won’t. Please consider organizing meetings in your communities. There are many very knowledgeable people around who can help. There are videos to show, experts are often willing to participate via skype. This public meeting is being held in Port Townsend, Washington. It can serve as an example.
Program set to warn against smart meters, 5G technolology
“Videos will include excerpts from “Wireless Wake-Up Call,” “Smart Meter Effects on Blood Cells” and “5G: FCC & Senate Hearing Statements.”
Speakers will include:
- Jason Parkinson of Clallam Against Smart Meters, “Overview of EMF Research.”
- Ana Wolpin of Smart Meters Objectors Group (SMOG), “Meters in Jefferson County.”
- Tony Corrado, a mechanical engineer described as having 40 years experience with defense related weapons, sensors, and technology development, speaking on “Why is 5G Different?””
2) Why do all of the officials in BC ignore current science and support the proliferation of radiation-emitting transmitters? Gary Holman has been sent so many letters, articles, reports — and yet continues to depend on Dr. Stanwick who has no experience or training in the field of EMR, and who has failed as a public health doctor to protect the public from EMR. These people are putting health of BCers at risk and need to be reminded that they are failing to do their jobs and will be held responsible.
3) Another excellent article by Dr. Mercola, circulated to his mailing list. This one covers many of the topics we are concerned about and in a clear, succinct manner. Really good for sharing with friends, family and politicians who ignore all of the evidence that we and experts provide. Maybe they will pay attention to Dr. Mercola.
The 5G War — Technology Versus Humanity
“At a recent senate commerce hearing (above), the FCC admitted that no 5G safety studies have been conducted or funded by the agency or the telecom industry, and that none are planned. In a speech given at the National Press Club in June 2016, Tom Wheeler, former FCC chairman and prior head of the wireless industry lobbying group, made the agency’s stance clear when he said:
“Stay out of the way of technological development. Unlike some countries, we do not believe we should spend the next couple of years studying … Turning innovators loose is far preferable to letting committees and regulators define the future. We won’t wait for the standards … “
As just one example, before his role as FCC chairman, Wheeler headed up the CTIA, which is the lobbying group for the wireless industry, which explains his commentary on 5G and why the FCC doesn’t believe in studying its health risks and “won’t wait for the standards.”
“….. the telecom industry is manipulating public opinion by undermining the credibility of scientists that speak of dangers, cutting funds for research, publishing manipulated studies showing no harm and claiming “scientific consensus” of no harm when no such consensus actually exists. Naturally, the telecom industry also spends millions of dollars lobbying the FCC on issues that might impact its bottom line.“
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Public apathy is more powerful than public opinion. There’s more of it.” ~ Dr. Jim Boren