1) Many of us were (and still are) angry, frustrated and surprised by the front page article in the New York Times stating, in headlines, that 5G is safe and that any of us who were concerned were Russian dupes. But conflicts of interest and money make for odd bed partners.
Why is the New York Times misleading people about 5G?
“If the large body of scientific research on the health effects of RF microwave radiation was all coming from Russia, the Times might have a point. But it’s not. The research is from the U. S. National Institutes of Health, Yale University, UCLA, the University of Kentucky and hundreds of other universities and research institutions in the United States and around the world.
So what could it be that is driving the Times?”
2) According to this article, 5G has gone live in Chicago and Minneapolis. If this is full-blown 5G with phased array antennae emitting milliwaves, things are progressing far more quickly than many have thought.
The 5G Revolution: Millions of “Human Guinea Pigs” in Big Telecom’s Global Experiment
““If you are one of the millions who seek faster downloads of movies, games and virtual pornography, a solution is at hand, that is, if you do not mind volunteering your living body in a giant uncontrolled experiment on the human population.”
– Dr. Devra Davis, President of the Environmental Health Trust”…
“Scientists, environmental groups, doctors and concerned citizens have warned that the 5G roll-out constitutes “an experiment on humanity and the environment” and that it should be considered a crime under international law.”
3) The description of Monsanto’s actions, that led to many people suffering with cancer, sounds very familiar. This is just like the tobacco industry and, as we well know, the wireless industry. Many of these revelations apply to the telecoms. It is highly likely that only a huge court-ordered payout to victims will result in significant reductions in exposure and safer devices whether cell phones, Wi-Fi, smeters, etc. None of these have been shown to be safe — just the opposite.
Monsanto Ordered to Pay $2 Billion to Cancer Victims by Carey Gillam – Organic Consumers Association
“….Among the many revelations that have emerged from the trials:
* Monsanto never conducted epidemiology studies for Roundup and its other formulations made with the active ingredient glyphosate to evaluate the cancer risks for users.
* Monsanto was aware that the surfactants in Roundup were much more toxic than glyphosate alone.
* Monsanto spent millions of dollars on covert public relations campaigns to finance ghostwritten studies and articles aimed at discrediting independent scientists whose work found dangers with Monsanto’s herbicides.
* When the US Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry sought to evaluate glyphosate toxicity in 2015, Monsanto engaged the assistance of EPA officials to delay that review.
* Monsanto enjoyed a close relationship with certain officials within the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), who have repeatedly backed Monsanto’s assertions about the safety of its glyphosate products.
* The company internally had worker safety recommendations that called for wearing a full range of protective gear when applying glyphosate herbicides, but did not warn the public to do the same.
Pilliod attorney Brent Wisner suggested to jurors in his closing arguments that they consider punitive damages in the range of $1 billion to send a message to Monsanto and Bayer about the need to change the company’s practices.”
And it paid off a scientist to “bend” to its will, hiding evidence that a product (Agent Orange) was dangerous.
Monsanto Kept Dossiers On Influential People In France and Across Europe, Previously Paid Sir Richard Doll To Alter Scientific Research
“Bayer (Monsanto), the formerly merged company of potentially two of the evilest businesses in history is now under fire for keeping a dossier on influential people such as journalists in France, and according to Monsanto, they did the same across Europe, Reuters reported.“
A letter in the Salt Spring Exchange re. the CREST tower planned for Ganges, near a hospital. We all need to heed what is happening here and the battle being waged because CREST is being planned for all of our neighbourhoods (22 in the Victoria area alone!)
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Any one who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.” Voltaire