- Shaw is announcing its newest internet plan which uses and promotes a Wi-Fi modem with 10 (TEN!!) ANTENNAE / TRANSMITTERS. This will be a horror show in homes where people, especially children, will be exposed to microwave and (eventually when 5G is activated) milliwave emissions all day every day with the modem being in close proximity. There are many studies showing the serious health effects of exposure to microwaves, and below is a report on studies of milliwaves that are less dangerous than the ones that will be emitted by Shaw’s modems.
Shaw’s new unlimited Internet 300 plan doubles its previous residential speeds – The plan offers up to 300Mbps download speeds and up to 20Mbps upload speeds by Rose Behar Jul 10, 2018:
“Shaw’s ‘Advanced’ Wi-Fi modem is included with Internet 300. The modem features dual band technology and 10 antennas (two for 2.4GHz and eight for 5GHz).”
2) Thanks to Andrew Michrowski for forwarding the following article from Dr. Martin Pall. The link is to a 1977 report on Russian studies on the extremely serious biological effects of exposure to milliwave frequencies that are less dangerous than the ones that will be used for 5G grids. The Russians were doing studies and finding significant biological effects for many years during and shortly after WWII, which explains why their exposure guidelines are a mere fraction of Safety Code 6. The effects were not limited to the skin, as some experts believe, but included major organs such as the liver, spleen, kidneys, heart and brain. This report was classified by the CIA until 2012.
“The translation provides the following information:
1. These are studies of non-pulsed (continuous wave) EMFs, not the pulsed EMFs put out by all wireless communications devices. There is a large literature showing that such pulsed EMFs are, in most cases much more biologically active and therefore potentially much more dangerous than are non-pulsed EMFs of the same average intensity and frequency. Because 5G is designed to be particularly highly pulsed so that it can carry much higher amounts of information per unit time, it is highly probable that 5G will be much more dangerous than are the non-pulsed millimeter wave EMFs being studied in this literature.
2. These studies involved 15 minutes per day, for a period of 60 days. There is no data on how longer periods of exposure or more minutes per day will influence EMF effects, although the rodent studies (Tolgskaya and Gordon, 1973) have shown that in other EMF rodent studies, longer times per day or longer numbers of days produced much more severe effects, effects that as they became more severe, became apparently irreversible. We have, therefore, three important reasons for concern that 5G will produce much more severe effects.
3. The industry has predicted that millimeter wave 5G will only affect the outer one millimeter or so of the body. However these millimeter wave studies, despite being in all likelihood much more benign that will be genuine 5G radiation, clearly produce effects much more deeply in the body than the industry claims is possible. This is seen from the impacts on the heart, brain, liver, spleen, kidneys and bone marrow. Even in rats or mice, these impacts are much deeper in the body that the industry claims is possible.
The thing I want to emphasize here is that these CIA translated studies have produced findings that produce high level concern with regard to non-pulsed millimeter wave EMFs. We have every reason to expect much greater concerns for genuine 5G radiation with all of its very high levels of pulsation.
Martin L. Pall, Professor Emeritus
3) 5G means connecting just about everything to many other things via the Internet of Things. In China this has led to surveillance to a very high degree. Might this happen in Canada, too? By Huawei?? Many Liberals are closely associated with Huawei. Is this one reason it has not been banned?
Huawei, Big Brother and Technological Self-Destruction
“In 2017, a group of Finnish technicians laid out the security risks posed by 5G technology, no matter which corporation is providing it. It echoes the concerns of the Australian government and UK authorities.
They noted that every generation of wireless technologies posed different security challenges.
But as 5G allows the connection of billions of devices to the so-called Internet of Things “the security threat vectors will be bigger than even before with greater concern for privacy,” they concluded.
As more and more devices are connected, they noted, “A security breach in the online power supply systems can be catastrophic for all the electrical and electronic systems that the society depends upon.”
The implementation of 5G will make computer air traffic control, delivery drones, virtual reality, self-driving vehicles, smart factories, robots and health care more dependent on interconnected devices. But their connectivity also makes them more vulnerable to security threats, the report said…
But the rise of Hauwei and the imposition of 5G technology suggests that the technical noose on human affairs has just grown tighter.
We should call 5G technology by what it will make possible: “technology-enhanced authoritarian control with global consequences.”
Sharon Noble, Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
Few things are more irritating than when someone who is wrong is also very effective at making his point. ~ Mark Twain