[5G – 2017 Habit Summit & Technological Manipulation – Addiction & Dopamine – Aldous Huxley – Attention Economy – Bill Moyers – B.J. Fogg – Blackouts – Capitalism & Ethics – Cell Phones – Children – Chris Marcellino – Continuous Partial Attention / Distraction Caused by Wireless Devices & Social Media – Cyberattacks – Data for Sale – Democracy – DHS – DOD – DOE – Dystopia – EMP Weapons – Environment – EPRI – FCC – George Orwell – Health – Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal – Independent Assessment of the BC Hydro Smart Meter Program Resolution by Vicki Lightfoot for NDP 2017 Convention – James Williams – John Horgan – Justin Rosenstein – Justin Santamaria – Katie Kheel – Leah Pearlman – LinkedIn – Loren Brichter – Lyla – Mark Zuckerberg – Microcell Documents – NERC – Right to Know – Roger McNamee – Scott Perry – Sheryl Sandberg – Smart Grid Security – Surveillance – Tristan Harris – Volunteers Needed Nov.04 & 05 @ Victoria Conference Centre – Wi-Fi | BC – China – EU – India – Kazakhstan – North Korea – Russia – South Korea – San Francisco, California, USA] & Book & (videos)
1) As in California, it is up to us to educate those in power about the microcells that are being installed just a few feet from homes, schools and hospitals throughout the province. Attached are 2 excellent documents that I hope each of you will help circulate. One is directed to your local government – Mayors and Councillors and to local media, too. The other is for your MLA. We all know that emails are easily ignored or answered with a form letter. If you can, please take these in and hand them to your elected officials. Attached are pdf versions which are easy to print. Below are links that are easily shared via social media. Remember, if we are silent they will believe we agree.
(click on photos to enlarge)
2) And the children will lead us. This 13 year old is one of them.
13 Year Old Gives A Speech at the Supreme Court on The Health Risks of Cell Phones And Wi-Fi
“At age 13, I am fortunate to have the opportunity to voice my concerns about wireless radiation and speak up for my generation.
Everyday my friends carry their phones, tablets and other wireless devices on their bodies with complete trust that everything is safe. I decided to do some further research and I was surprised to find that no one had ever claimed that the levels of wireless radiation we are exposed to daily, are safe!
This led me to ask some questions:
- Are the devices we use everyday are harming our health?
- What facts are already known and what still needs to be discovered?
- Who is conducting the needed research?
Most importantly, why is no one telling young people that we could be at risk for serious health and reproductive problems in the future?
I am here today to say my generation has a right to know! We must know the truth about the risks we are facing with cell towers, routers and multiple devices around us all day and night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJT_LCt3yts (2 minutes)
And Katie Kheel also spoke outside the Supreme Court at the rally held a few days ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yAsMNoeZp4 (12 minutes)
3) The techies who are responsible for making addicts of social media users tell how they did it and how their creations affected them.
OUR MINDS CAN BE HIJACKED
“One reason I think it is particularly important for us to talk about this now is that we may be the last generation that can remember life before,” Rosenstein says. It may or may not be relevant that Rosenstein, Pearlman and most of the tech insiders questioning today’s attention economy are in their 30s, members of the last generation that can remember a world in which telephones were plugged into walls.
It is revealing that many of these younger technologists are weaning themselves off their own products, sending their children to elite Silicon Valley schools where iPhones, iPads and even laptops are banned. They appear to be abiding by a Biggie Smalls lyric from their own youth about the perils of dealing crack cocaine: never get high on your own supply.”
4) After so many experts have been warning about the vulnerability of the electrical grid to accident, cyberattack or an electromagnet pulse from a high elevation bomb, the USA has decided to stop investigating this danger by dismantling the Commission. This says that it is possible to protect the grid but the utilities and corporations are doing nothing. Why? It only takes looking at Puerto Rico to see what happens when there is no electricity for a protracted time, e.g a month. Experts like James Woolsey say if the grid is attacked, the grid will be down for months or longer.
How the electric grid has been compromised
The swan song of the Electromagnetic Pulse Commission is the music of risk
“Experts who have worked on protecting military systems from EMP for decades know how to harden our critical national infrastructure, but electric power organizations such as the Electric Power Research Institute and the North American Electric Reliability Corporation are not asking them for help.
A senior DHS official, speaking anonymously, recently told Fox News that EMP is a “theoretical” threat and lower priority than “real” threats, like cyber-attacks and sabotage.
Yet the empirical basis for the EMP threat to electric grids and civilization is far deeper and broader than for cyber-attacks or sabotage.
We know for certain EMP will damage electronics and cause protracted blackout of unprotected electric grids and other critical infrastructures …”
5) A reminder that we hope to have people outside the NDP convention next week in Victoria, with signs, handing out flyers, reminding the delegates and MLAs, Ministers, and Premier Horgan about our concerns with smeters. Please, if you are in the area, consider joining us on Nov. 4 and 5. I will have more details in a later update.