Due to weather issues, my return home was delayed from Saturday until Monday midnight. It will take me awhile to catch up on emails and update information.
[Addiction – ASD / Autism – BC Hydro – BCREA Real Estate Association of BC – Benefits – Children – Doctor – ESS Electronic Screen Syndrome – ELF – EMF – EMR – European Commission – Gregor Robertson – Health Canada – Hydro One – ICEMS International Commission on ElectroMagnetic Safety – Jane Philpott – Jerry Flynn – Jessica McDonald – Law Society of BC – MPs – Olga Sheean – Parks – Perry Kendall – Petition – Privatization – Radiation Protection Bureau – RNCNIRP Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection – RF – Safety Code 6 – Schools – Studies – Substations – Timothy E. McGee – UN – Wireless | Vancouver, BC – Canada – Ontario – EU – Germany – USA]
1) One of our members, Olga Sheean, has written a very important document and petition to the WHO. Please consider signing and sharing with friends and relatives, and with your local media. The WHO is key in allowing the proliferation of RF and the inaccurate, misleading information behind which Health Canada and Dr. Perry Kendall can hide. If we wish to make our environment and homes safer, WHO must be forced to acknowledged independent science. Please, do not sign again if you have signed already.
Please find attached the WHO document I’ve been working on for the past two months. Hard copies have been delivered to WHO and the UN, and I’m now sending it out to my lists and the various networks worldwide.
It would be wonderful if you could share it with your contacts and any other orgs, media, MPs or government agencies you feel should see it.
The document can also be downloaded here – and it’s probably best to use this link if you share it:
I’ll be e-mailing it to my media list, as will other contacts around the world. If we can get mainstream media coverage on this, it will make all the difference.
Many thanks in advance for your help with this.
2) “Children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are uniquely vulnerable to various brain-related impacts of screen time. These electronic “side effects” include hyperarousal and dysregulation—what I call Electronic Screen Syndrome—as well as technology addiction, to video games, internet, smartphones, social media, and so on.”
3) In Europe, industry people are admitting there are many problems associated with smeters and that they are not needed for a “smart” grid. In BC and the rest of North America, this is one of the primary justifications for this expensive, dangerous device.
“A transition to an intelligent electricity grid in Europe can take place without smart meters, industry players have said, in comments that will embarrass the European Commission, which pushed a Europe-wide plan to roll out smart meters years ago…
The actual benefits of smart meters were also questioned at the conference, as several member states have done previously. Germany, for instance, has decided not to have a national roll-out plan at all, running counter to requirements laid out in EU legislation.”
4) In Ontario, there has been talk about privatizing Hydro One due to debts, and people are fighting this potential action. In BC, many suspect this is the goal of the Liberals – drive the once proud provincial jewel into debt by making expensive deals with corporate friends that are unnecessary and of no benefit to the BC rate/tax payers and then claim that a sale would be the best action. This would leave the public with the debt and no assets.
“First, the Liberals said they had no intention of privatizing the utility. A blue-ribbon advisory panel tasked with looking into government assets, agreed.
Then the Liberals changed their minds and said they would sell 60 per cent of Hydro One, effectively transforming it into a private monopoly. The blue ribbon panel obligingly agreed to that as well.
In December 2015, following the sale of the first chunk of Hydro One shares, the Liberal Party held an “appreciation” event to which they invited all those who had profited from the privatization. The 24 who showed up demonstrated their appreciation by donating $7,500 each to the Liberals.”
From: Jerry Flynn
Sent: February 6, 2017 2:34 PM
Subject: FW: BC Hydro’s Frightening Proposal to City of Vancouver to Build Electrical Substation(s) Beneath a City-Center Public School and Park
Board of Directors,
Real Estate Association of BC
Please beware. Should BC Hydro be permitted to go ahead with its proposal (to build one or more electrical substations over top of a public school and park in downtown Vancouver/Yaletown) the City of Vancouver should expect, as a minimum:
- Land and real estate values will fall, significantly if not drastically!
- Neighboring home prices will fall (within, say, a minimum of 1/2 Km of a substation)!
- Within 10 years (the typical latency period for most major diseases) the population in and around that area – and those working at the school and the students – will start experiencing significant new diseases.
- Within 10 years, house sales, at reduced prices, will start to appear in and around that community as people become aware of the underground substations. See:
1) https://researcharchive.lincoln.ac.nz/bitstream/handle/10182/4098/EMR_is_genotoxic.pdf?sequence=1 and
Jerry Flynn (my BIO is shown below)
From: Jerry Flynn
Sent: February-06-17 7:00 AM
To: ‘email@example.com‘ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: ‘Christy Clark’ <email@example.com>; JAG.Minister@gov.bc.ca; Jane.Philpott@parl.gc.ca; Colin.Carrie@parl.gc.ca; Don.Davies@parl.gc.ca; Luc.Theriault@parl.gc.ca; Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca; David.Anderson@parl.gc.ca; Rheal.Fortin@parl.gc.ca; Dianne.Watts@parl.gc.ca; Matthew.Dube@parl.gc.ca; Louis.Plamondon@parl.gc.ca; Justin.Trudeau@parl.gc.ca; Tony.Clement@parl.gc.ca; Michel.Boudrias@parl.gc.ca; Kirsty.Duncan@parl.gc.ca; Marilyn.Gladu@parl.gc.ca; Kennedy.Stewart@parl.gc.ca; Gabriel.Ste-Marie@parl.gc.ca; Sheila.Malcolmson@parl.gc.ca; Monique.Pauze@parl.gc.ca; Marc.Garneau@parl.gc.ca; Catherine.McKenna@parl.gc.ca; Robert.Sopuck@parl.gc.ca; Rachael.Harder@parl.gc.ca; Ralph.Goodale@parl.gc.ca
Subject: BC Hydro’s Frightening Proposal to City of Vancouver to Build Electrical Substation(s) Beneath a City-Center Public School and Park
February 5, 2017
Timothy E. McGee, QC
Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director
The Law Society of British Columbia
845 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 4Z9
Dear Mr. McGee,
Re – BC Hydro’s Frightening Proposal to City of Vancouver to Build Electrical Substation(s) Beneath a Public School and Park
Notwithstanding your own personal employment as an executive with some of North America’s largest and most successful wireless and telecom companies, I am contacting you here hoping that, once you and your Executive Team have read this, your chapter will deem that this is an extraordinary, unprecedented health and legal issue which deserves national exposure.
You may be aware that there exists – and has for many decades – two diametrically opposite views concerning the ‘safety’ of the electric and magnetic field (EMF) radiation that is emitted by all radio frequency (RF) and extremely low frequency (ELF) powerline (60 Hz) EMFs which are emitted by radio frequency transmitters – even some baby monitors, by electric utility infrastructure, and are present in everyday residential electricity, i.e., in anything in which 60 Hz alternating current electricity flows. The Government of BC’s ill-advised ‘Smart’ meters, which it mandated to be fitted on every inhabited dwelling in BC, and the tsunami of aftermarket ‘Smart’ appliances now beginning to flood the market will in time prove especially hazardous to the health and well-being of the occupants, and deprive families of the privacy and sense of security to which all people are entitled in their home.
I am an 81-year old retired Canadian Armed Forces captain who spent 22 of my 26+ years in the ‘Forces’ in Electronic Warfare (EW) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), the former of which included two years in National Defense Headquarters (NDHQ) Ottawa, in the Directorate of Electronic Warfare (DEW). In EW I worked closely with U.S. and NATO army EW units; attended a major NATO army EW officers’ course in Anzio, Italy, and participated in a major NATO army EW field exercise in Germany. I accepted invitations to visit both the U.S. Pentagon and, subsequently, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (the US Army’s principal EW base). Earlier still, I conducted Radio Warfare/EW at sea aboard two Canadian warships. In SIGINT, I was the Executive Officer and Operations Officer for two years at one of Canada’s largest and most sensitive radio intelligence-gathering stations, where I employed some 200+ specially-trained radio operators who conducted both COMINT and ELINT under my direction. Throughout this period, I worked closely with the USA’s NSA and Britain’s GCHQ. For the past eight-plus years I have worked tirelessly to expose today’s pandemic corruption and lies!
Being sensitive to your time constraints, allow me to offer just four recent warnings, all of which have been ignored by BC’s Provincial Health Officer, BC’s Minister of Health, Canada’s Chief PHO, Health Canada’s own Radiation Protection Bureau and the WHO itself:
- On July 9, 2015, 53 EMF scientists from 18 countries condemned Safety Code 6 and called on Health Canada to intervene to: “Help avoid an emerging health crisis”! http://www.albany.edu/ihe/assets/Scientist_Declaration.pdf
- Since May of 2015, at least 220 of the world’s top EMF scientists from 41 countries have signed the International EMF Scientists Appeal. Addressed to the Director General of the UN, to all UN-member countries and to the Director General of the WHO, calling on all leaders to: “Protect mankind and wildlife from electro-magnetic fields and wireless technology.” http://www.iemfa.org/emf-scientist-appeal-to-the-united-nations/
- In 2015, more than one 140 physicians, scientists and public health professionals from around the world expressed their concern about the risk that wireless radiation poses to pregnancy. They urged pregnant women to limit their exposures. http://www.babysafeproject.org/
- On Sept. 28, 2014, 55 Canadian Doctors condemned Safety Code 6 and called for Health Canada to: “Protect Canadians from Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure.” http://www.c4st.org/images/documents/hc-resolutions/medical-doctors-submission-to-health-canada-english.pdf
The cold, hard fact is that there is not now – and has never been – an EMF-educated health care official anywhere in Canada – other than the rogue ‘industry-friendly’ experts in Health Canada – whose primary concern is/has been to protect the health, safety and well-being of Canadians from pulsed, NON-thermal RF and ELF EMF!
Fifty years ago, before pulsed NON-thermal EMF ‘radiation’ was known to be hazardous to humans and all forms of life, few people had heard of: anxiety disorders, ADD, ALS, Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, autism, breast cancer, birth defects, cataracts, chronic fatigue, diabetes, dizziness, dry lips, epilepsy, eye pain, fibromyalgia, flu that won’t go away, headaches, hearing loss, heart attacks, hypothyroidism, insomnia, malignant melanoma, memory loss, miscarriages, multiple sclerosis, nausea and headache, neurological diseases, pressure or pain in the chest, shakiness, sleep disorders, swollen throat, testicular cancer, tinnitus, strokes in young people, etc. Today, few families have not suffered and/or are not now suffering from one or more of the above! Look what has happened to the health care budgets in all Western governments that have permitted this technology, all of which spews pulsed, NON-thermal radiation! Yet no government nor health official dares even mention man-made pulsed, NON-thermal EMF as even a possible cause for any of today’s disease epidemics!
I encourage you to view and consider the January 20, 2017 BC Hydro announcement (in most major BC print media outlets), in which the CEO, Ms. Jessica McDonald, proposes the utility will demolish an existing public school in Yaletown in order to excavate the land beneath where the school and an adjacent public park now exist in order to construct one and possibly two new major electrical substations! On completion of the substation(s), BC Hydro then intends to construct a new public school and park – on top of the substation(s)!
In part, Ms. McDonald’s shockingly ignorant announcement went on to say: “Electric and magnetic fields are measured in milligauss (mG). According to the World Health Organization and Health Canada, the safety threshold is 2,000 miligauss (i.e., 2,000 x one-thousandths of a gauss), McDonald said. The physical area on top of Cathedral Square park has an electric and magnetic field measurement of 30 milligauss, she said, which is about the same as standing next to a washing machine and 10 times less than using a vacuum cleaner.” (But one does not spend 6-8 hours a day in school, let alone live 24/7/365 days each year living next to running washing machine or vacuum cleaner!) Clearly, Ms. McDonald is ignorant that the BioInitiative Report (See http://www.bioinitiative.org/ in the CONCLUSIONS section), or the RNCNIRP (Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection scientists) or ICEMS (International Commission on ElectroMagnetic Safety) scientists (who represent Europe), all recommend that magnetic fields in a home should not exceed even 0.1 milliguass – which is a shocking 20,000 times lower than the figure quoted by Ms. McDonald)! For any informed person to allow this to happen would constitute an unbelievably callous and heinous crime against humanity and a violation of every person’s Charter of Rights and Freedoms!
Assuming I still have your interest, I have attached the letter I sent to Vancouver Mayor, Gregor Robertson, on the dangerous invisible threat that will increasingly harm the health, well-being and safety of the citizens of BC’s largest city forever!
Attached also is my earlier letter, sent via Registered Mail, to Canada’s Minister of Health, the Honourable Jane Philpott, informing her of the ongoing corruption within her own ministry and the other so-called radiation regulatory agencies, led by the powerful US Government-Military-Industrial complex, which then US President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned the American people in 1961 to be on guard against.
For more than 50 years, North America’s mainstream news media has remained largely silent on this entire issue, and Canada’s medical community simply can’t or won’t believe what is happening! But I do know that this issue constitutes what deserves to be – and inevitably will be – the largest class-action legal case in BC’s/Canada’s history! Someone, somewhere in this country must stop this sheer madness!
James Gerald (“Jerry”) Flynn, Captain (Retired)
P.S. Mr. McGee, I am available for a phone call most days of the week, and I am scheduled to come to Vancouver within the next two months for a medical appointment. I would be most amenable to meeting with you and/or your entire Executive Team (or any larger body) to discuss any part of this, what really is, a growing global crisis. If you wish, I can also bring my radiation detection meters with me, which would enable you and your colleagues to hear firsthand the cacophony of EMF which now pervades your offices in which you all work every day. Jerry Flynn
Director, Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
“Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
~ Mark Twain